[TRIPPP] [TRIPPP]

ARE YOU KIDDING

this is sooo cool it may be only a loop but... for the few who have made that leap between twisted trip and the loss of reality... lol this almost made me have a flashback... as soon as it started it was like a jolt.. i love this. GREAT work. 10/10 5/5
(ps i hope you get better reviews)

Carbonwater responds:

Cool.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

this wont be read so meh 10 amazing beauty

flash orgasm * *

Memory of Revenge Memory of Revenge

Great movie!

Hey new grounds has never seen origanality like this. Other then the dbz fighting wich is getting old the graphics and sound is amazing! what i would like to see is longer versions and new episodes of it. great job!

Dropping Dropping

Driving tunes

nice job belting out the tunes. a wind of driving force, a foggy mysterious atmosphere. my perception neway. good job.

Xyirx - The Ever After Xyirx - The Ever After

<3 deviant art <3

lol very relaxing osng.. needs more of a form to it so to speek.. mopre of a peak i guess.. good job tho. very well done. deviant art rules :) -slakajuster (da username also)
7/10 3/5

Xyirx responds:

I kinda let myself free on the chord progression here. Maybe that's why the song seems going on and on...relaxing. I'll take your advice on building peak(s). Thank you very much. :D

PS. Oh, you're in dA too. :)

Evolution remix Evolution remix

deffinetly complete

finished well but... all in all a little high piutched and slow all tho the peak was there. deffinelty formed well and is complete but more of a darkness or "mass" could be incorperated good job tho :) 6/10 3/5

Nitro-burner responds:

I'll say in a lot of my responses. I'm a n00b and I have Cubasis... which is good 'cept I have cr*p VST instruments, so, I sorta have that bit a disadvantage. None the less, thanks for the review!

blue hair blue hair

Psychedelic

Wavey, visionary.

Huhm... Huhm...

â^z

Cycle. Love this.

84240205 84240205

Sick

Original, psychedelic and a little retro. definitely a weird vibe. ; )